This week both Gun Girls are training for the NRA Action Pistol World Championship and the NRA Bianchi Cup! As they have practiced they have “rediscovered” many tips and tricks on the best way to shoot the match. Tune in to learn all the tricks of the trade from the basics of the match, to what you might encounter on the range and the nuances of shooting each stage. Then the Gun Girl listeners write in with tons of questions about the Bianchi Cup.
- Bianchi Cup Basics- Tune into the First Gun Girl Radio Bianchi Cup Episode
- Zeroing/ Learning Holds
- Going Prone
- Shooting the Match
- Range Bag Essentials
- Mike Just keep up the good work. would like to try it but no ranges near me shoot it.
- Matt tell Julie congrats on getting to ask Tom Selleck a question at NRA show. Now you all know how exciting it is when you answear our questions! See you all thursday.
- Jason Curious to know what the overall schedule is like. When do you shoot what? How many days does it take. Hope to make the trip some day but can’t figure out how many days I need to take off work.
- Surveyor Seven What caliber do the majority of competitors shoot and what do you think the advantages are to caliber choice ? How many different firearms are you allowed to shoot in the open division and what are the advantages to each setup ?
- Jec-Jess I want to know why i havent shot a 1920 yet
- Bob Simple, Jec-Jess Clark. Not enough practice!
- Kim Hi to you both:-). Look forward to seeing you both soon. Julie let’s not repeat Germany on the plates
- Julie I would love to come watch some of the competitions. How do I find out where they are being held?
- Rooster from Twitter What other shooting sports best prepared you for Bianchi Cup or is it a world to itself (looks like it)
- Becky How many people take the plates at 15 yds standing vs prone?