It’s another pre-recorded show for Randi Rogers and Julie Golob. Randi is on set for her new hosting gig with Ammo & Attitude and Julie is taking some time away to prep for the arrival of her new baby.
- Randi’s experience on TV and her new gig as a host.
- About Ammo & Attitude
- Women in reality TV
- Know your gear
- How to stay calm
- Ask questions before your interview starts
- Prep tips to make you look and sound good
- Be positive and try to smile.
- Listen to the question fully before answering.
- Think about the audience and try to avoid too much shooter slang
- Watch those hand gestures
- Friendly media vs. Unfriendly media – be prepared and know the risks of talking with mainstream media on gun issues.
- Follow up
- How to deal when the press gets too close
- Speak slowly
- Interview tips from Randi & Julie
Steve from Facebook: What are the top things you have changed and/or added to a new Glock? Thank you! : )
ColonelRon from Twitter – Can u discuss how a woman’s grip differs from a man & how to compensate? I’ve heard different techniques but wife still has trouble
GEAR Dad from Twitter – Is it realistic to use a pump shotgun (I have a Mossberg 500) to compete in #3Gun? LOVE the podcast!
Daniel from Facebook: Less of a question and more of a suggestion. If it comes up, don’t try to defend modern civilian rifles by differentiating them from selective fire weapons. The differences don’t matter and nobody cares anyway. The only point that needs to be made is that banning these firearms won’t solve anything, and nobody can provide a shred of evidence that it will. We have a violence problem that won’t be solved by taking one type of rarely-used firearm off store shelves, and focusing on that goal is just a distraction from the search for real solutions.
Please feel free to post your questions in the comments below or send them to email@example.com. Tell us what you think and leave suggestions for future shows. We’d love to hear from you! Follow Randi Rogers and Julie Golob on Facebook and consider leaving us a review on iTunes.
This episode of Gun Girl Radio was brought to you by…
GunGoddess.com – http://gungoddess.com/